INFORMATION CLAUSE TETRA PLUS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
In connection with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), effective from May 25, 2018, in view of the care and clear rules of personal data processing by our company, we present an information clause regarding the processing of personal data by Tetra Plus Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością.
According to Art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016) I inform that:
The administrator of your personal data will be Tetra Plus Limited Liability Company, headquarters: Hoża 86 lok. 410 00-682 Warsaw. Contact with the administrator by e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +48 790343461
- According to the “GDPR”, personal data is any information that enables the identification of a natural person. When using our website, such data may be, in particular, an e-mail address or IP address. It is this data that is stored in “Cookies”. For purposes related to making contact, we also use forms that collect data such as name and surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address, and home address. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract of mandate or contract for the provision of services or other civil law contracts – pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
- Your personal data will be treated for a period of 5 years until the marketing opportunities and data analysis necessary for running a business or for the processing of personal data are used.
- Please be advised that on our website we use technologies such as “Cookies” to collect and process personal data, among others. for personalizing ads and analyzing traffic on our website.
- The recipient of your personal data may be entities authorized to do so under specific provisions, their law and to the extent permitted by law, such as:
– financial, judicial, state agencies or public authorities, research and development units, notified bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law; trade fair organizers;
– certain regulated professions, such as lawyers, notaries, bailiffs
The recipient of your personal data may be service providers performing services on behalf of and on behalf of Tetra Plus Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, such as:
- IT companies operating the IT system and website of Tetra Plus Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – service providers who perform services on our behalf and / or on our behalf; companies providing property security services, printing houses, service companies
- IT company in the field of services under the contracts “Technical assistance” and “Service and Author’s supervision”
- the company conducting the audit / accounting office
- Your personal data will not have to be a third authority and I will not participate in international organizations
- you have the right to withdraw this consent pending. Personal data related to its content.
- You have the right to access my personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
- providing personal data is voluntary, providing refusal of personal data will result in refusal to conclude a contract
- The administrator makes every effort to provide physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use, access, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- To browse, review with you or find steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. We use your personal data to conclude a contract and perform our contracts, including for the purpose of:
– providing you with information regarding our products and services
– providing you with assistance and answering your inquiries
– assess whether we can offer you a product or service and on what terms
Providing your personal data by you is a contractual condition and/or a condition for concluding a contract and other specific regulations specified in separate regulations.
- Your data will not be treated in an automated manner and the data will not be profiled.
The above notification does not require you to take any action.